Call for Papers
Conference Dates: March 21 - 23, 2024
|Abstract Submission Deadline:||October 30, 2023
Extended to November 30, 2023
|Notification of Abstract Acceptance:||November 15, 2023
Extended to December 15, 2023
|Full Paper Submission Deadline:||December 15, 2023
Extended to December 30, 2023
|Notification of Full Paper Acceptance:||January 30, 2024|
|Camera Ready Submission Deadline:||February 15, 2024|
|Early Bird Registration Deadline:||February 15, 2024|
|Conference Registration Deadline:||February 28, 2024|
Innovation Enhanced Learning for Sustainable Development Society
The ICLIST 2024 focus on formal education, personalized education, vocational education, and discipline-based education particularly engineering, science and technology education. The organizing committee welcomes papers from all academics, educators, researchers, students, and industrialists from national and international locations. The topics include but are not limited to the following theme and sub-themes.
Theme: Innovation Enhanced Learning for Sustainable Development Society
- Learning Innovation in Digital Age
- Educational Technology Enhanced Learning
- Professional Development for Future Learning
- Learning Assessment and Quality Improvement for Continuous Development
- Other Topics Related to Science and Technology
Call for Special Sessions and Workshops or Dialogue
The ICLIST 2024 committee invites proposals for Workshops and Special Sessions in any topic related to the main conference theme and sub-theme.
- A special session is 90-minute session for minimum 4 titles that are part of the ICLIST 2024 main program.
- A workshop is half day event collocated either before or after the ICLIST 2024 main program.